Finance You Dream Home
There are multiple different options to availble to buyers to puchase their dream home inculuding owner financing, purchasing companies and more however the most poplar loan products offered are FHA Loans, Conventional Loans, VA Loans and USDA Loans. Brokers at Johnson Group Partners can help you understand each loan product in a effort to help you finance your dream home. Our team works with three excellent loan officers that are ready to assist you.
Please know that EACH BANK IS DIFFERENT and it is important to find the right loan officer. Just because it SOUNDS like a great rate, there are other fees associated with the bank. Besure to shop around for the best bank, loan officer and loan for your purchase.
10 things a lender needs from you
- W-2 forms or business tax return forms if you’re self employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of one or more months of pay stubs from every person signing the loan.
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, pension, etc.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances.
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans– student loans, car loans, etc.
- Addresses where you lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords, if appropriate.