Scroll UpScroll Up
- Ashley Park is the area between Ashley Rd, Freedom Dr, and Wilkinson Blvd
- Dixie/Berryhill is a neighborhood located in the extreme west bordering Gaston County near the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
- Biddleville, in west Charlotte along Beatties Ford Rd, is a historically African-American neighborhood surrounding Johnson C. Smith University
- Camp Greene / Historic Camp Greene is the area between Wilkinson Blvd, Freedom Drive, W Morehead St, and Ashley Rd. This includes parts of Ashley Park.
- Clanton Park is located near the intersection of Clanton Rd and West Blvd and takes its name from the park named Clanton Park
- Coulwood is an area bounded by Brookshire Blvd. and Mount Holly Rd.
- Enderly Park is located in west Charlotte along Tuckaseegee Road between I-85 and Berryhill Rd
- Lincoln Heights is the area surrounding La Salle St between Statesville Ave and Beaties Ford Rd
- Mountain Island Village is located in the extreme northwest along Brookshire Rd, I-485, and Mt. Holly-Huntersville Rd near Mountain Island Lake
- Revolution Park is the area surrounding the intersection of West Blvd and Remount Rd west of Center City
- Thomasboro/Hoskins is a former mill town in west Charlotte, between Freedom Drive and N Hoskins Rd north of I-85
- Washington Heights is a historic streetcar suburb north of Biddleville
- Wesley Heights is an original streetcar suburb mainly developed in 1920’s by E.C. Griffith. It is a historically registered neighborhood adjacent to uptown Charlotte
- Wilmore is a historically registered neighborhood adjacent to SouthEnd
- Westerly Hills is the neighborhood surrounding Alleghany St, Ashley Road and Wilkinson Blvd, west of uptown Charlotte
- Yorkmount Park is the area surrounding the intersection of Tyvola Rd and Nations Ford Rd
Popular West Charlotte Zip Codes:
Popular Communities in West Charlotte NC